The Train Collector - Current Issue
One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the
latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been
possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by
previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- Bruce Macdonald 1928 -2023
- Spot The Intervention
- The Leeds Model Company At The Grouping
and a Centenary Missed
- Oddities In Gamage’s 1913 Christmas Bazaar
- Santa’s Day Job
- Hornby And The Grouping
- Good Things Come In New Packages
- A Snapshot Of History
- Now For Something Completely Different
- Fragments From Forgotten Firms
- Michot, Paris
- A Stamp Of Approval?
- Breaking The Rule Of Current Liveries
- Two More Kit-Built Scottish Locos
- Rickwood Buildings
- Who? Why? When?
- Responses To Previous Issues
- Gaydon 2023
- Gaydon - A Note From A Satisfied Customer
- Seen At Gaydon
- The Vectis Gallery